Authorised under NSW Permit No. LTPM/11/00710. CLASS:Type C
- Purchasing the Lennox Hotel Members card at a cost of $10, giving the patron, in return, $15 of Bar Credit. This card reserves the right for the patron to enter the members draw every Friday evening of the twelve month period.
- All valid Members cards numbers will be loaded into the electronic draw machine. The patron must be on the premises and produce their Members card to claim.
- First Draw. The successful entrant will win $20 cash on presentation of their Members card and photo identification. Failure to present their card and identification within the 4 minute time frame, will result in the $20 jackpotting to the following weeks “Jackpot Draw” (sixth draw).
- Second, third, fourth & fifth Draw to be conducted exactly the same as the first Draw.
- Sixth “Jackpot” Draw. Starts at $500. If any of the five $20 cash prizes were not claimed from the previous week, then it will be added to the $500 cash draw. The “Jackpot” will be capped at $1000. If the “Jackpot reaches $1000 and is not won, the $1000 Jackpot will be carried over to the next week(s) until won.