Come down to the Lennox for an afternoon of old skool soul and rhythm ‘n blues fronted by soulful bluesy vocalist Dee Lavell. Music to get you jumpin’ in your seat and then out onto the dancefloor.
Dee Lavell -vocal
Geoff Wright – guitar /vocal
Greg Lyon -bass/ vocal
LENNOX HOTEL TABLE TENNIS
START: Monday, August 15th 7:00pm register, 7.30pm play.
- Every Monday night the “Table Tennis Tournament” will be held.
- All patrons are encouraged to play FREE of charge if they are current members of the hotel.
- The cut off for registration is strictly 7.00pm
- At 7.30pm a draw will be displayed, this draw outlines who plays who
- If there is 20 or under players registered then we will play best of 3, First to 11 (Following the “Lennox Hotel Table Tennis rules”)
- If there is over 20 players then we play a best of 1, first to 11.
- After everyone has played their first game (Round 1), They will be broken into a winners and Losers pool. From here we commence a “knockout”
- If you are to lose after you have been broken into the “knockout” rounds, your competition journey end,
- The loser from the previous game MUST umpire the next game
- If you are the winner of the “Winners Knockout” then your name will go onto the draw for the $1,000 Grand Final game which commences once 12 names have been entered.
- You cannot have your name entered more than once. In the scenario that a player has previously won a Monday night tournament then the winner of the “Losers Knockout” will go thru to the final. If both players are already into the draw then we use the “WILDCARD BARREL” to find our competitor
- The “WILDCARD BARREL” consists of names of the winners from the losers pool.
- If comes the day for the final and any number of winners from the 12 rounds can’t attend the event due to other commitments, then however many names needed will come from the “WILDCARD BARREL” to fill the grand final draw.
- The winners of each week will receive a case of Coopers Pale Ale and have their name placed onto the draw for the $1000 Grand Final.
- The Grand Final will happen every 12 weeks and will be held on the Sunday after the final round 12 of the Monday competition.
- Every player will follow the “Lennox Hotel Table Tennis House Rules”
- Trent Chapman is the “Promoter” and rules can change at his discretion
Austin Busch brings his love of blues, soul and song together with a diverse vocal range and creates a musical journey which is unique. Inspired by old time Blues and Soul he delivers a performance which can jump from a smooth soulfulness to a raspy punch.
Spending the last few years travelling throughout the country and abroad with his band Austin has become a regular on the touring circuit playing at festivals and earning supports for artists such as Bob Brozman (USA), James Hunter (U.K).
Now as he and the band take a well earned break from the extensive touring and spend time writing material for a new cd Austin has stripped back his songs, crafted them into solo format and taken them on the road on his own. This is where it all grew from for Austin and is quite fitting to have come full circle for the next stage of his story.
With the release of their second full length album Loaded Gun, Brisbane rockers Black Mustang are gearing up for a rockin’ Australian tour. Loaded Gun, due for release on July 15 on Plus One Records through Shock, is the epitome of a classic Aussie rock record. Joining them for the album launch will be Byron Bay favourites The Black Stars, who will also be doing a run of shows on a tour up and down the East Coast, taking in Lennox Head, Lismore, Maitland, Sydney, Melbourne & many more.
Having burst onto the Brisbane live scene in 2004, Black Mustang have played and toured relentlessly covering all corners of Australia while earning a reputation as Brisbane’s own garage rock stalwarts.
SE Qld’s favorite Rock/Roots larrikin; Asa Broomhall is sailing on the momentum of his 4th independent and self produced release ‘Revelry Road’. From clubs and festivals all over Oz to supporting national and international acts, Asa has taken his guitar driven, dynamic show to the UK, Canada and the States and is coming to your town to share a piece with you.
Quirky vocalist/bassist Jack will be dishing up an afternoon of wonderful tunes from the Great American Songbook as well as a few of his own fabulous originals. The piano trio is Jack’s fave jazz combo and these three incredible jazzers have been performing in this setting together for many years now. A wonderful afternoon of jazzerooni!
Jack – vocals/bass,
Steve Russell – vocals/keys and
Dave Sanders on drums.
Original surf music from Byron Bay – is ‘Mal and the Longboarders’. This group of fun loving, surf nuts have been playing, writing and recording their music for well over a decade now. Inspired by their combined love of surfing (yes, they all surf!), the band has recorded 4 CD’s, all independent productions, reflecting a definite Aussie take on longboarding specifically, but also surfing in general.
I started DJing about 7 years ago,dance music is a real passion of mine. I just love to entertain people and my music style is always fresh but even with the constant progression in all genres of dance music I like to keep a funky element in my sets.i I’ve played sets all over Ireland including Pod, Tripod and Wax which are in dublin and heaps more. I have supported Justin Robertson, The Japanese Posters, David De Valera, Paul Webb & The Rubberbanits. I recently moved to Australia and hope the club scene is as vibrant as it is back home in Ireland